Saturday, October 27, 2007

A Week to Forget

This whole week blows. People who know me would know that I'm facing a rather tough and challenging moment right now fighting 2 events of pain and disappointment. For the first event, there was post writen earlier about it but was not published due to the sensitivity of the post. Many of you have read it and yes I've decided not to post it till maybe sometime in the future. Thank you for all your inputs. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I don't really like hiding secrets or have stuff too personal/sensitive to post so, I will review all your reviews and post it at a later time. For now, i agree that its not appropriate.

Anyway, the second event happened on wednesday after CG where I discovered that my car got stolen! Over the past few days, I've been asking why did it get stolen. I've summed it up in a few reasons:

1) It looks quite new due to the fact that my mom maintains it well
2) There are many workshops in that area and they could use the car as spare parts
3) I didn't lock the steering with a steering lock

I've also wondered what could have prevented it:

1) If I were to change car with my dad's Wira before going CG
2) If I were to park a little closer to my CG leader's house
3) If I were to put on the steering lock
4) If I were to drive the car to mamak instead of taking my friend's car

If any of the steps were taken, it wouldn't happen and I wouldn't feel so bad and it won't be that inconvenient for my whole family now having to only use one car instead of 2. But what is done is done. All I can do now is let the police do what they do (hopefully) and get the car back intact and in pristine condition.

In summary, it has been a very bad week for me. Facing a major problem that has kept me up night after night and my mom's car getting stolen which also has kept me up at night. I just hope I can forget all these things and move on with life.

I would like to end with a hymm to remind myself of what a friend we have in jesus and also to take everything to the Lord in prayer.

What A Friend we Have In Jesus

What a Friend we have in Jesus, all our sins and griefs to bear.
What a privilege to carry, everything to God in Prayer.
O what peace we often forfeit, O what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry, everything to God in Prayer.

Have we trials and temptations? Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged; take it to the Lord in prayer.
Can we find a friend so faithful, who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness; take it to the Lord in prayer.

Are we weak and heavy laden, cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Savior, still our refuge, take it to the Lord in prayer.
Do thy friends despise, forsake thee? take it to the Lord in prayer;
in his arms He'll take and shield thee, thou wilt find a solace there.

No comments: