Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Well it's the last holiday of the year and what have I been doing? Well, my brother was in KL for the weekend till Christmas, so on the early morning of 25th Dec, we went to Midvalley for brunch then to Garden for some shopping before seeing him off there. He went back to SG using the newly started bus company called Airebus.

When I came back, I was tired from all the walking and since I had little sleep, I fell to sleep almost immediately. Woke up when a friend of my parents came and I went upstairs to watch some videos. I managed to watch 2 episodes of Junkyard Wars; a series which I really love but not had the chance to watch it last time. After that, while waiting for dinner, I tried burning my 2 seasons of Heroes. OMG! I've wasted like 5 DVD+R's burning and still I now only have S1 E1-12 on one disc while the rest either burned unsuccessfully or had trouble reading them. I'm already thinking on whether I should return the Burner back to the distributor and get another one.

At night after dinner, I sat at home and watched another episode before I called Vincent asking him if there were any plans at night. He informed me that he will be attending Jason's open house and so I went not long after that. Gosh there was so much food! Most notably the chocolate fondue is amazing! Not to mention the apple crumble, the bread and butter pudding, the spaghetti, the cupcakes and the big turkey they have. Since I had dinner earlier, I was only able to nibble on the small and light food/snacks. After some chit chatting, I went home stuffed with the wonderful food there. Note to everyone: If you're invited to some makan in Jason's house, don't hesistate. You'll definitely find good food there :)

No comments: