Sunday, April 29, 2007

Finally, A Move to Blogspot

Ok, this is soooo lame. After almost 10 years of using yahoo, it failed me. I can't login to the site to update my blog there and so I have to move over to here to blog. Haha. Oh well, at least there's now another site to post advertisements. Haha.

Anyway, I would say that its about time to move over to here. This is because:
  1. Its sooo much easier to update my blog here
  2. Nicer interface
  3. No apparent 4.2Mb bandwidth limit
  4. I think you guys prefer a non-flash site anyway
  5. Save me on the time to do a HTML site. Haha
  6. After using yahoo with a stupid password for 9-10 years, its about time someone hacked it. For what reason? I do not know.

Thats it for now. Have to bring in the tag-board and other goodies.

No comments: