Friday, May 18, 2007

I need Gabriel Gray

I've got 2 alarm clocks to wake me up in the morning. One is my phone and the other is a normal alarm clock. Every morning, I wake up via the normal alarm clock as it’s really loud. I'll then check the time on my phone. If its not 7.45, I'll sleep some more till 7.45.

Strangely, for the past few weeks, I've been setting my normal alarm clock to 7.20 and my phone to 7.40, but the normal alarm clock rings at 7.50. This makes me slightly late and got me baffled. Did I wake up and sleep back? Or is the alarm spoilt? So for the past 2 days, I adjusted the normal alarm clock to ring at 7.00 and it rang at 7.30. I'm very certain now that my alarm clock is not in sync with the time it’s displaying.

I need this guy to help me fix my clock

And perhaps he could sell me one of this

As long as he doesnt eat my brains... :P

4 comments:

starlightliz said...

Herrooeesss!!!
Syler is evilly cute!
He kinda look like the superman guy O_o

Leto said...

Haha... yea he does when he has the glasses on... Haha!!

You also got hooked on heroes? I can't wait for the last episode on monday (US) - Tuesday (here)

Anonymous said...

Time to get a new clock. Ikea has a great selection. Haha...i'm such a sucker for Ikea. Anyway when the full series is done mind i burn it from u? Having exams next week and after that all the time to catchup on Heroes. Pls pray for my exams. Thanx dude! God Bless!

Leto said...

Sure, I'll pass u a copy.. :)