Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Updates...

Wow! It’s been 10 days since I last blogged. I wanted to make it a point to update at least once a week. I guess I got caught up in work and all. :) Anyway, I'll just put a little update here on how I've been doing.

It’s been 3 months+ now since I started working, and surprisingly I can say that I'm enjoying it. As of now, I've not been in much stress.... yet and I hope I won't be in one. Some even say that I'm makan-ing gaji in my workplace, MSN-ing whole day and always on online mode.

Well, to clarify that, I do work, but it’s just that whenever they chat with me, I have nothing to do. Sometimes the day is a bit slow and there's nothing to do because you're waiting for someone to hand you their release so that you can work on it. There are times when I had to put Busy mode for a while, though it normally lasts for 30 minutes or so. :)

As for CG, I'm really enjoying this CG I'm attending. Now it seems that there is more and more events being planned every week, which is actually good for bonding between the members especially those fellowship outings. Just last Sunday, we all had Dim Sum in this place in SS2 called "My Little Dim Sum Place". The food is actually quite good though a bit pricey, but that’s what you get if you want an air-cond place on a hot Sunday afternoon.

So far all is well, and I hope it continues on like this.

PS: All the best to everyone having exams :)

3 comments:

Blurry D said...

I am still a slave to Monash....

why does the sun go on shining???

I want a surface computer!!!

Leto said...

Haha!!

Top Secret computer... lol!!

Mischique said...

Hey Dave, been working hard eh? How's everything? By the way, really loved that website you sent me. Featured it in my blog..hehe

Anyway finals coming up soon so won't be online till after a long time. Take care!