Monday, June 18, 2007

What Did I Do on the Weekends?

Saturday
The first thing to do is to sleep as much as possible to try to recover whatever lost sleep I missed on the weekdays. Thus I normally wake up at 2-3pm in the afternoon. But that’s also because I normally stay up to 3-4am in the morning before that.

After lunch, I stayed at home and played some computer games. Now that work has started, I can't get to play on the weeknights. So all the playing have to be done on the weekends. It was soon 5.30 and I had to prepare to go to church at 5.45. Had dinner at 6 and was at church at 6.30.

After church at 8, Mark was at my house to wait for Vincent who was having dinner with his parents. We later adjourned to Mark's house and watched Shooter the movie. It was quite good as it’s a movie about a master sniper. Shooting people at 1+ mile is really amazing. I recommend you guys to watch it if you have not.

Anyway after that, I got home and continued playing some computer games and then slept at about 2am. I wanted to go for the 11AM Young Adult's meeting thing, but no one reply my SMS'es as well as no one wanted to follow me. Hence I slept in till about 2pm.

Sunday
Woke up at 2pm and started working on some left over work from Friday. Basically I had to add in some codes to some functions as well as find another way to make the function more optimized/efficient. It was not a big deal and it was done at about 6.

My family went out for dinner with Lemuel to Bibi Chik. The place serves Nyonya food which was quite good but the weird thing is that there is one corner where there is this guy who's holding a guitar with a kick and a hihat singing oldies song. Imagine yourself playing the guitar, singing and using your legs to play the drums to get the beat all at the same time. It was really amazing.

After that, we came home and Mark called me up and said that he and Vincent wanted to watch Austin Powers 3. I took my hard disk and went over to Vincent's house this time to watch the movie. The great thing about having a DivX HDD player is that you can go anywhere and plug that thing to any TV with RCA slots and it will play whatever movie I have in the hard disk.

Got home, read emails, read people's blog and decided to blog too and thus this post is created. Now its really late and its time to sleep. Some of you may find that my blogging style has changed, but its basically caused by the fact that I don't have much to blog about. I will blog if there are interesting things that happened, but if not; I'll just put the updates of myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like u'v got a great weekend n u know what it keeps getting better.
I remember u telling me u wanted to make things interesting in your blog, i'v got one.
Just to spice things up abit why dont u do a little review?

Techno Weenie:
Hi...i'm actually looking for a new laptop. WHat brand is good? My budget is about 3-4k. I have an option on windows xp and vista. Which would u suggest i take? I heard vista is unstable and have alot of problems. Is that true? The IT guy in my office says its better to take windows professional edition because i use the laptop at the office. I'm so confused, i really need help Mr.IT Man. Thanx!

Enough challenge for u? Is the senario realistic enough? Cut me some slack, I'm trying to make it sounds as real as possible here :P

Leto said...

dude, that should go in the IT blog at http://l370.blogspot.com :)

This blog is a personal blog, with no geeky stuff... errr maybe a little bit... :)