Monday, October 8, 2007

Updates...

My apologies for the long break from the last post. To be frank, I'ts been a rather strange past few weeks. Again, the strange feelings hit me again. Questions like 'Am I good enough?', 'Did I do something wrong?', 'What could I have done to change it' bombarded me over the past few days. It all ends in one answer. The boundaries cannot be violated, neither can take any more steps forward and I'm asking a little bit too much.

Besides that, work is so far good. I really like it there and I do hope to be able to excel more and be more zealous in climbing up the ladder. My target is still clear. It might only take a little bit more time, but I surely do hope to see it come true.

In other news, I'll be going to Perth, Australia on Tuesday 9 October. I'll be away for approximately 9 days to have a short holiday with my parents there. As much as I like to stay at home, it's been a while since we had a family holiday; the last being in 2002. During the holiday, I'll be missing 2 episodes of Heroes of which will be airing on Tuesdays weekly. In addition, I'll also miss the French WRC event over the weekend. Sigh!

I do hope I'll be able to post some pics when I'm back. Do pray that I will be back safely. I've been watching too much Air Crash Investigations and I'm a little worried on getting onboard a plane. Especially one which airline I've known little about; "Tiger Airways". I don't like the idea of budget airlines nor the fact that I'll be travelling in the wee hours of the night/morning. I do hope they'll have plenty of rest and proper checkings on the planes else this would be the last entry from me. Well, I do hope it won't be the case. See you all in a week ++.

3 comments:

starlightliz said...

Enjoy your trips ya!
I know I've learnt to enjoy them after I came to Aussie XD
Travelling is fun!

Don't worry, God will protect u and your family ya!

Do send my regards to your parents :)

Anonymous said...

Hey hope work, relationships and church/cg is going well for u

Take care!!

Leto said...

Liz: I did enjoy my trip. :)

Sarah: Work and Church/CG is going well. I'm not too sure on the relationships bit. Still have my commitment to fulfil. 2 months more :)