Friday, February 1, 2008

My New Ride!

Yay!! It's arrived! Just in time before CNY! It arrived yesterday (Jan 30th). Sufficely to say, so far everything is working except that I haven't test out the CD player. Handling is surprisingly good although the car rolls a little too much on cornerings. It's still good and I would say an above average car.

Ever since the blog started till about a couple of months ago, every post has a proper story in it or something really valuable or thought provoking or something of which someone can write a comment on. However, lately I've not been having the many blog inspirations and hence am just unsure of what to write on this space.

I like to write a lot about my past, but I just keeping getting myself smacked in the face to tell me that I should no longer write about the past but instead look towards the future. Well, I can't write much about my future as I'm no Hiro and can't bend space and time :P

I hope that I'll be able to find interesting topics to pen down and attract more visitors soon. That's it for now, have a good day.

PS: Am still having slight coughs.

3 comments:

nitsuj said...

what car is it?

Leto said...

Perodua Myvi

starlightliz said...

New car :) Good for ya! I haven't seen it yet! Wanna see. hehe :P

Aiks. Still hv cough? drink honey. may help...

I also got nuthin much to blog about di :( no inspirasi!