Friday, February 15, 2008

On a Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day has now just passed and you may ask "how did it go?" or perhaps "met anyone?". Well the answer is this. No, I did not spend it with anyone nor went out. I worked till 7 and then when I got home, I was so tired and just decided to stay at home. Initially I wanted to format one of my PC's but I end up playing some Tower Defense instead. How did yours went? Feel free to leave a comment below.



I was just looking through some of the pictures taken from my phone last year and here are some selected few which didn't make it in my previous posts.

Perth City taken from King's Park

One of the parks in Perth. Sadly, we don't have such a neat park here in Malaysia

Perth City viewed from the park

Cloudy skies somewhere along NKVE

There is no denying that this building actually looks quite cool

Sun setting behind KLCC

Clouds around TPM

Wisps of clouds